Standard Reflective 18" STOP-STOP Paddle (ABS Plastic) - Nylon Grip Handle
STOP/STOP paddles are ideal for guiding and protecting pedestrians and school children while in the crosswalk or parking lot. Octagonal signs are two-sided with STOP messaging on both sides, allowing the user to stop traffic in two directions at one time (unlike typically STOP/SLOW signs). Popular with school crossing guards, work zone flaggers, and event traffic control. Per MUTCD, the STOP/SLOW paddle should be the primary and preferred hand-signaling device.
- ABS plastic sign material is durable, scratch resistant, and can withstand normal daily use.
- Nylon grip handle provides padding and vibration dampening to increase hand comfort.
- Sign screws on and off to change between hand-held handle and optional telescoping pole (sold separately).
- Non-conductive materials help protect the operator from electricity and heat hazards.
- High Intensity Prismatic Grade retro-reflective sheeting for use in mid-speed traffic control zones or where extended distance reflectivity is desired (such as during dusk or nighttime use).
- Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Sign material: 3 mm ABS plastic sheet
- Sign dimensions: 18” x 18” octagon
- Handle material: fiberglass
- Handle length: 8”
- Grip: 4” long nylon grip
- Handle type: mounted
- Reflective sheeting: High Intensity Prismatic Grade
- Message: STOP/STOP
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
Paddle Sign Comparison
More Stop-Slow Paddles