Liquid Thermoplastic Traffic Marking Paint - White
SealMaster® Liquid Thermoplastic Traffic Marking Paint is a high-performance, highly durable Waterborne traffic marking material. Unique patented cross linking technology provides durability normally associated with Hot-melt Thermoplastics and epoxies. SealMaster® Liquid Thermoplastics meets and exceeds the performance requirements of Federal Specification TTP-1952E, Type III. SealMaster® Liquid Thermoplastic can be applied with conventional spray equipment (with stainless steel components) to asphalt, concrete, or existing road markings that are adhering well to the pavement surface. Cold spray-applied thermoplastic featuring hot-applied thermoplastic performance. Liquid Thermoplastic Traffic Marking Paint can be applied with standard airless spray equipment.
- 5 Gallon Pail
- Coverage 155-180 ft. of 4-inch line per gallon at 30-35 Mils wet film thickness.
How to Use:
- Stir well before using. Do not dilute.
- For maximum durability apply at a wet film thickness of 30-35 mils (155-180 ft. of 4-inch line per gallon). When applying at 30-35 wet mills, it is recommended that a larger particle size glass bead be used for optimum retroflectance and wet night visibility. A bead drop rate of approximately 7 lbs./gal. of paint for a 4-inch line and 30-35 mil thickness is a suitable range which can be fine tuned for optimum performance. The dry-to-no-pickup time for a 30-35 mil thickness application is typically 5 minutes or less depending on conditions. Liquid Thermoplastic can be applied with standard airless spray equipment with stainless steel components.
- Important: Apply to clean dry surface when surface and air temperature is not expected to drop below 50°F or exceed 120°F in a 24 hour period.
- For clean-up, wash stools in water before material dries.
More Thermoplastic Paint