16" Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wheel Chock - Glow Strip & Reflector
Designed to provide a highly-visible safety stop for small, parked aircraft (such as Cessnas). This wheel chock has embedded heavy-duty reflector stickers on either side of the chock to help reflect light for increased visibility. Elasglow glow-in-the-dark stripe on top increases visibility in dark or low-light conditions. Manufactured from solid-cast polyurethane to be stronger and more durable than typical rubber chocks and chocks made of injection-molded polymers because the hot-cast process provides a long, slow cure and post-cure that enhances the cross-linking of the polyurethane molecule. Available in black and high-visibility orange.
- Highly-visible safety stop for small, parked aircraft.
- Embedded heavy-duty reflector stickers on either side of the chock help to reflect light for increased visibility.
- Elasglow glow-in-the-dark strip included (learn more below).
- Manufactured from solid-cast polyurethane, increasing longevity and durability when compared to chocks made of rubber or injection molded polymers.
- No painting or maintenance required; withstands chemicals and will not rot or deteriorate.
- Holds up in all weather conditions; safely withstands extreme conditions ranging from -40℉ to 120℉.
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Compliant with safety regulations including NEC and OSHA.
- Available in black and high-visibility orange.
- Also available in
longer 24" length.
- Made in the USA.
Elasglow Glow-in-the-Dark Included:
- Embedded Elasglow glow stripes help increase cable ramp visibility in dark or low-light conditions.
- Positioned lengthwise on either side of the ramped surface, strips are clearly visible from either direction.
- Glow strips require only 10 seconds of UV exposure to fully charge, and will glow throughout the night with no maintenance, batteries or electricity required.
- Glow strips stay illuminated for up to 40 hours in pure darkness, although most units will be in darkness far less than that. Pure darkness is where this material really shines.
- Note: looking at the Elasglow strips without dark-adapted eyes (which takes most humans 15-45 minutes) will minimize the vibrancy of the glow material, as will light pollution.
16" L x 8" W x 6" H
glow stripe and 2 reflectors
Aircraft Wheel Chock Features and Benefits
Aircraft Wheel Chocks with ElasGlow Flyer
ElasGlow Features and Benefits
More Wheel Chocks