Deaf Child Area Sign
Deaf Child Area Sign is fluorescent yellow for high visibility for greater traffic safety where deaf children may be present. They are made of .080" Aluminum so that it will not rust. It has pre-punched 3/8" mounting holes, Standard Federal Radius corners and meets MUTCD specifications for highway use. It's durable and designated for years of outdoor use. Available in two sizes.
Deaf Child Sign Details:
- Sizes: 24" x 24" or 30" x 30".
- Meets MUTCD Specifications for highway use
- Color: Yellow
- Available in EG or HIP reflective sheeting
- Hole Placement: Top and bottom centered
- Hole quantity: 2
- MUTCD Identifier: W16-4
- Corners: Standard Federal Radius
More Traffic Safety Signs