Detectable Underground Tape (5 ml, 12" x 1000')
12" x 1000' Detectable underground marking tapes provide for easy buried pipeline detection and identification of utility infrastructure. Detectable tapes can protect against costly damage to underground pipelines. The tape is 5 mils thick, which consist of aluminum foil encased between two layers of polyethylene plastic. The foil is to be visible from both sides of the tape and no inks or print can extend to the edges of the tape. All ink is laminated to protect the printed message. Stock tapes are available in 2" in a variety of utility related colors and legends. Wider widths can easily be manufactured for your special applications. All tapes are manufactured in accordance with the APWA National Color Code.
More Detectable Underground Tape Details:
The recommended burial depths are as follows:
- Tape Width 12"
- Burial Depth 6"-45"
- Assorted Underground Tape Messages:
- "Caution Buried Force Main Line Below" tape (brown)
- "Caution Buried Reclaimed Water Line Below" tape (purple)
- "Caution Buried Sewer Line Below" tape (green)
- "Caution Buried Water Line Below" tape (blue)