Solar Yield to Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign
Product Description Flashing State Law Yield to Pedestrians Sign – Our Illuminated Flashing State Law Stop for Pedestrians Sign (R1-6A) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our Innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. They extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night in all weather conditions. Furthermore, driver awareness of the sign increases because the LEDs are flashed.
Yield to Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign Details:
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R1-6
- Type XI reflective Yellow sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Size 12" x 36" Solar Powered Sign
- Six 1 ¼” White LED Lights.
- LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.