This protective coverall is perfect for the extra warm weather demands for workers in the offshore industry. Constructed with a lighter weight highly innovative flame-retardant twill fabric. Used by thousands of workers in hundreds of companies throughout the oil & gas sector, the mining industry and related enterprises.
Bizflame Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibers.
Anti-Static Coverall Details:
- Colors: Navy or Orange.
- NFPA 70E
- ASTM F1506
- ARC2 (HRC2)
- Outstanding flame-resistant cotton performance
- Advanced, built-in anti-static properties using interwoven carbon fiber.
- abrasion and tear resistance
- colorfastness and fade resistance in harsh conditions
- Increased breathability and moisture wicking properties
- Exceeds international safety standards
- Tested to achieve high ATPV ratings for electric arc protection.
- Safety excellence award for flame-resistant cotton high-visibility clothing
- Class-beating fluorocarbon and insect repellent finishes
More Fire Resistant Clothing