Rubber Speed Hump
Speed humps help drivers decrease their speed in areas with traffic. Place these easy to move speed humps in strategic locations on the street, in parking lots, around schools, on private residential thoroughfares or anywhere traffic calming is necessary. They are made from durable molded rubber that will withstand extreme temperatures. The speed humps slow traffic effectively without tire or vehicle damage. They can also be used temporarily to control traffic speed during public events, gatherings, or special events. Speed humps are quick and easy to set-up for either temporary or permanent installation on concrete or asphalt. They are economical and built to last and will not chip, break or crack. These heavy duty speed humps are backed by a 2 year warranty.
Rubber Speed Hump Details:
- Lightweight and flexible, it conforms to contours of road surface.
- speed humps withstand over 2,000 psi pressure.
- Can be installed by a single person.
- Easily movable and removable.
- Will not chip, break or crack.
- Easily transported and fast installation without the need for heavy equipment.
- Mastic or anchor pins available as specified. ( Sold Separately )
- Environmentally friendly - Promotes recycling awareness.
- Do not require repainting.
- 4 Spikes per speed hump and 2 Spikes per End Cap.
- Dimensions: Middle Piece 24"W x 19"L x 1.75"H, End piece 24"W x 8"L x 1.75"H
More Speed Bumps & Humps