Radar Speed Sign - RU2 275
The RU2 Systems pole mounted radar speed sign is a great tool for keeping traffic speed down. Radar speed signs can be mounted permanently or semi-permanently and the high intensity LED display gets driver attention. You can directly hard-wire your sign to your electric service or powert it by a solar panel power system. The speed sign design features a full matrix high intensity LED display with 12" characters which is appropriate for slower speeds (sub 35 MPH). The speed display is readable up to 750 feet. In addition to the standard flashing digit Violator Alert, several additional Violator Alerts are available including a "SLOW" message display and our flashing Red/Blue bars which are very effective at night (please inquire for additional messaging options).
Download RU2Fast 275
Radar Speed Sign Casework:
- 1/8”aluminum construction.
- Polyester powder coat finish inside and out.
- Rear access panel to critical components.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Large “YOUR SPEED”sign included (MUTCD compliant / 4:5 ratio).
- GE Lexan® shielding with a smoked, non-glare finish for easy readability even in direct sunlight Universal
- (U-bolt, band or lag) mounting bracket included.
Radar Speed Sign Electronics:
- K-band single directional radar unit.
- Latest generation AlInGaP high intensity LED’s.
- 12”Full Matrix (rounded) Characters for quick recognition. Readable up to 750 feet.
- Minimum Speed Display - Standard.
- High Speed Blanking - Standard.
- Flashing Digit Violator Alert - Standard.
- Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions.
- 12 VDC operation, 12 VDC or 100-240 VAC,50/60 Hz input .
- Keyed On/Off switch.
- Single cycle ON/OFF clock - Standard.
- Defaults to last settings upon power up.
Radar Speed Sign Options:
More Radar Speed Signs