RU2 Fast 820 Radar Speed 18" Display Trailer
The RU2 Fast 820 Radar Speed Display Trailer has been designed specifically for narrower streets with speed limits that do not exceed 35mph and where speeding is a problem. It is lightweight and easy to move but is built with the same tough industrial standards as the larger speed trailers. It can be towed easily with a passenger car or even a golf cart. The trailer can be quickly repositioned throughout community streets as needed for maximum effectiveness without being too distracting or causing a hazard. This particular trailer speed display is accurate within one mile per hour, and is easy to read with a quick glance. The 12” high, full matrix LED display characters can be seen from 750 feet to alert drivers of their speed. There are also optional violator alerts as well. Easily towed with a passenger vehicle.
Download RU2Fast 820
- 2" round tubular steel Space-Frame chassis.
- White polyester powder coat finish over high zinc epoxy primer.
- UV and graffiti resistant.
- (3) Stabilizer jacks with a 750 lb capacity each.
- Capable of raising the trailer up to 8" from normal height.
- 4.80 x 13 ST tires on 5 lug automotive type hubs.
- 2" Class II ball coupler.
- Full 7" wide, 14 gauge steel fenders.
- 2000 lb rated axle.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Taper roller bearings.
- Measurements: 9'-1" L x 4'-7" W x 8'-3" H (deployed, 5'-10" in transit).
- Curb Weight: 565 lbs. (Single battery config.) Tongue Weight: ~40 lbs. (Single battery config.)
- Single directional K-band radar unit.
- 18”Amber AlInGaP LED Full Matrix (rounded) display characters.
- Display protected by 3/16” GE Lexan® with a smoked, non-glare finish.
- RF Key fob for remote parameter setup.
- 100+ ft. range.
- Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions.
- Fold down Speed Sign rack / 24" x 30".
- MUTCD R2-1 compliant.
- Keyed On/Off switch One (1).
- Group 27 AGM aviation grade battery (92 A/hr).
- Single cycle 24 hr. ON/OFF clock.
- Flashing Digit Violator Alert – 1 MPH/KPH increments.
- Directional Traffic Management Arrow Patterns Minimum Display Speed / High Speed Cut-off Unit defaults to last settings upon power up
More Radar Speed Signs