RU2FAST650 Speed Display Trailer
The RU2 Fast 650 Radar Speed Display Trailer has been designed specifically for narrower streets with speed limits that do not exceed 35mph and where speeding is a problem. It is lightweight and easy to move but is built with the same tough industrial standards as the larger speed trailers. It can be towed easily with a passenger car or even a golf cart. The trailer can be quickly repositioned throughout community streets as needed for maximum effectiveness without being too distracting or causing a hazard. This particular trailer speed display is accurate within one mile per hour, and is easy to read with a quick glance. The 12 high, full matrix LED display characters can be seen from 750 feet to alert drivers of their speed. There are also optional violator alerts as well. Easily towed with a passenger vehicle.
Included (Standard for RU2Fast radar display trailers):
- Single directional K-band radar unit
- 12 Amber AlInGaP LED Full Matrix (rounded) display characters
- Display protected by 3/16 GE Lexan® with a smoked, non-glare finish.
- RF Key fob for remote parameter setup, 100+ ft. range.
- Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions.
- Fold down speed sign rack
- Keyed On/Off switch One
- (1) Deep Cycle 82.5A/h AGM Marine battery (2nd battery optional)
- Single cycle 24 hr. ON/OFF clock
- Flashing Digit Violator Alert - 1 MPH/KPH increments
- Directional Traffic Management Arrow Patterns
- Minimum Display Speed / High Speed Cut-off Unit defaults to last settings upon power up.
- User adjusted radar sensitivity.
- Includes the Speed Limit Sign
More Speed Trailer Details:
- Construction: 2 round, 087 wall tubular steel frame
- White polyester powder coat finish over high zinc epoxy primer, UV and graffiti resistant
- (3) Stabilizer jacks with a 750 lb capacity each. Capable of raising the trailer up to 8 from normal height
- 8" white steel wheels with 4.80 x 8C two (2) ply ST rated tires
- 12 gauge formed fenders
- DOT regulation lights (including side markers, cut out style, with flat 4-pin connector)
- Length 78", Width 53"
- Height: deployed 76", in tow 48"
- 2" Class II ball coupler
- Full 7 wide, 14 gauge steel fenders
- 2000 lb. rated axle
- Leaf spring suspension
- Taper roller bearings
- Curb Weight: 310 lbs. (Single battery config.) Tongue Weight: ~27 lbs. (Single battery config.)
- Five (5) year warranty on display electronics & radar
- 1 x 12VDC group 24deep cycle marine battery - 84 Hrs (7-10 days service) mounted in marine battery box
- Charger - 6A internal marine grade floating charger
- Timer - Single cycle 24 Hour ON/OFF timer
- Includes Speed Limit Sign with Interchangeable digits in increments of 5.
- Includes MSO ( Manufacturer's Statement of Origin allowing you to apply for title with your DMV and to get tags for the trailer.
- Optional Solar 50 watt panel avaiable to extend time between battery charges.
More Radar Speed Signs