4" Single Channel Rubber Hose Bridge
Rubber hose bridges are used to protect large hoses and cables from heavy vehicle drive overs. These industrial strength pipe bridges are ideal for fire engines and other heavy equipment to cross over supply lines or master stream hoses, protecting them from bulging or damage from vehicle drive-overs.
- Two-channel rubber hose bridge protects larger cables and hoses.
- Dual master stream channels for 3-3/4" diameter hoses.
- Constructed from industrial strength thermoplastic abrasion-resistant rubber.
- 1" wide step increments help with tire grip.
- Pre-drilled holes if using for permanent installations (hardware not included).
- Includes 2 dog bone connectors to secure multiple bridges together.
- Weight bearing capacity of 44,000 lbs. per axle.
- Embedded yellow sheet reflectors and glass beads on each side of the bridge for greater visibility at dark.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Most suitable for high-traffic, industrial use.
- 5" clearance recommended for proper use.
| Length || 33-1/2" |
| Width || 12" |
| Height || 5" |
| Channel Dimensions || 3-15/16" x 3-15/16" |
| Weight || 41 lbs. 14 oz. |
| Bearing capacity || 44,000 lbs. |
| Material || rubber |
| Color || black with yellow reflective markings |
Cable Protectors and Hose Protectors
Weight Bearing Capacity of Cable Protectors and Dropovers:
| Type of traffic || Lbs./axle rating |
| Pedestrian traffic || not rated |
| Light vehicles (similar to ATV) || up to 2,100 |
| Cars & light trucks || 2,000 to 12,000 |
| Heavy trucks || 12,000 to 28,000 |
| Construction & utility vehicles || 28,000 to 40,000 |
| Heavy construction vehicles || over 40,000 |
More Dropovers & Hose Bridges