ATM-590 Orange Water Barricade
The Model #ATM-590 orange water filled barricade (also called water barrier, plastic jersey barrier) is constructed of high density polyethylene for extra durability. These water filled barricades work as channelizing devices and can be filled with sand or water to increase their weight and stability. They include a state of the art swivel pin which enables the barriers to be linked together. The #ATM-590 is the only water filled barricade that does NOT require end pieces or “different” units to attain radii & they can be angled at 90°!
These barricades are most often used in work zones,constuction projects, sports events, theme parks, airports and parking garages.
ATM-590 Water Barricade Details:
- Height of 36" 900mm
- Length of 60" 1510mm
- Top Width 7 5/8" 190mm
- Base Width of 24" 600mm
- Wall Thickness .125", 72 Gallon Capacity, 3.25" Fill Port
- Empty weight of 50 lbs. 23 kg
- Filled weight of 683 lbs. 310 kg
- NCHRP-350 Accepted, Test Level 2
Special Barricade Features:
- These are light weight and very transportable - up to 800 LFT per truck (164 units).
- They link together easily with a swivel pin. All caps, pins & plugs are included.
- Design makes them flexible to conform to any road way design.
- No heavy machinery needed to install.
- Able to be picked up by forklift.
- Barricade allows fence to be added on top.
- They are packed loose in the truck and require handling on customer end to unload off truck.
- Light pocket for standard barricade light.
- Standard orange/white color
- 590 Custom Colors Available ( Call to Inquire ). Minimum 50 pcs. No returns on Custom orders.
More Water Barricades