Portable Speed Bump, 20 Feet
This portable speed bump system is perfect for temporary traffic flow control. Unlike any other portable speed bump on the market, it can be deployed and retrieved in seconds. Its unique patented design allows it to quickly adapt to any road surface. Use these speed bumps to help protect children at pedestrian crossings, reduce vehicle speeds, and increase school zone safety. They are also great for emergency response situations involving police or fire, utility workers, airport traffic and parking lot safety.
Portable Speed Bump Specs & Features
- On demand speed bump, deploy only when needed
- Eliminates maintenance problems permanent speed bumps have
- No problems for street crews removing snow
- Sectioned and hinged so it conforms to uneven surfaces
- Comes with a soft, zippered carry bag with handles
- Stored dimensions: 20' x 27" x 9", 62 lbs.
- Patended one-of-a-kind alerting strip.
- 20'L x 1 ¾" high - (without rubber mounting on bottom)
- Lowest height on ramp is ¾" high @ 90 degrees, second height change is 2 ¼" long @ 18 degrees with the height @ 1 ½", finally the top height change is 2 ¼" long @ 8 degrees with the top of a total 1 ¾".
Ideal for Security Checkpoints, Flagger or Utility Worker Safety, Civic Safety Events, Street Fairs, Church Zones, Sporting Events, Parking Garages, Incident Management.
View Also:Traffic Guard Portable Speed Bump - 10 Feet