The PowrLiner™ 850 is designed for entry level contractors, sports turf managers and maintenance personnel who need a basic line striper capable of high-spraying pressures for smaller jobs on pavement, grass or turf. Recommended for smaller jobs on pavement, grass or turf.
Simple, compact design weighs only 84 lbs. - easy to use, transport and store. Only requires one operator to transport and fits easily in most automobile trunks. Powered by a dependable, easy-starting 37.7 cc 4-stroke engine Equipped with LX-40 spray gun, 1908 (4" pattern) tip and 50 foot airless hose. Designed to carry 5-gallon pail of paint(Bucket not included). Removable gun for stenciling and painting. For Latex Products only.
- Model No. 0290005
- Auto Oiler
- Max. Tip Size 1-Gun .021"
- Max. Output .33 gpm
- Max. Spraying Speed* 106 linear ft. (32.3 m) per minute @ 1.2 mph
- Line Width Range 2" - 12"
- Max. Operating Pressure 3000 psi
- Max. Hose Length 50'
- Power Source 37.7 cc 4-Stroke Engine
- Pump Drive Clutch Driven
- Paint Outlet Filter - Element 60 mesh
- Paint Outlet Filter - Filter Area 19 cm2 (3in2)
- Gun, Airless 550-540, LX40
- 50' Hose, Airless 0315265, 7.5 m ( 25')
- Tips, Airless Striping, supplied per gun 1 ea., 665-1908, SC-6 Striping Tip, 4" Line by .019" orifice
- Repair Kit - Pump 759-365
- Repair Kit - Gun N/A
- Weight - (84 lbs.)
- Dimensions - Unit 41" H x 31" W x 60" L (104 cm H x 79 cm W x 152 cm L)
- Coatings Compatibility reversible tip. Most advanced, low-VOC, waterborne traffic paints
- *Based on 4" (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage. P>