Help protect workers from construction work zone hazards. With continual traffic congestion, frustrated drivers, and deteriorating infrastructure, roadway work zone accidents have soared to an all-time high. There are solutions - insure that the right information is communicated and made available to each roadway worker exposed to danger. Positively guide motorist through work zones with proper equipment and placement. Bring work zones into compliance with Federal and State DOT requirements and OSHA standards.
- Based on the current Federal MUTCD.
- 80 thick, laminated, "field durable" pages.
- Quick reference charts and tables.
- Quick reference typical work zone drawings.
- Easy to use and easy application to roadways.
- Compact 7" x 3-5/8" size.