Our 30 inch LED Flashing Stop Sign (R1-1) meets the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). The innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. These LED signs extend the range of visibility of the sign during day and night and for all weather conditions. Furthermore, the added benefit of flashing lights further increases driver awareness and safety for both pedestrians and drivers in the area. These features have a proven increase in visibility and safer driver behavior (as shown by independent state agency testing.
Other solar powered LED Stop Sign Options:
24" Solar Powered LED Stop Sign
36" Solar Powered LED Stop SIgn
LED Stop Sign Features & Specifications:
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R1-1
- Type XI reflective sheeting has outstanding reflective brightness for better visibility day and night.
- Four 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 24" Sign.
- Eight 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 30"- 48" Sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel fasteners and Tufnut mounting are included to keep the sign secure.
- LED signs are weatherproof.
Optional sensors - Please call to inquire Dusk to Dawn Sensor – Standard Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor. Vehicle Sensor – MS SEDCO, TC26-B LONG RANGE VEHICLE SENSOR (up to 200' for cars, 350' for large vehicles) DIRECTIONAL SCANNING (select approach-only or depart-only) The TC26-B is designed to detect the motion of a vehicle and then trigger the operation of a traffic controller. Based on microwave technology, the TC26-B is not affected by temperature, humidity, color or background noise variations. TC26-B will only respond to motion in one direction (approach-only or depart-only selectable) making it ideal for vehicular detection at intersections.