Our 30 inch LED Flashing Stop Sign (R1-1) meets the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). The innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. These LED signs extend the range of visibility of the sign during day and night and for all weather conditions. Furthermore, the added benefit of flashing lights further increases driver awareness and safety for both pedestrians and drivers in the area. These features have a proven increase in visibility and safer driver behavior (as shown by independent state agency testing.
Other solar powered LED Stop Sign Options:
24" Solar Powered LED Stop Sign
36" Solar Powered LED Stop SIgn
LED Stop Sign Features & Specifications:
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R1-1
- Type XI reflective sheeting has outstanding reflective brightness for better visibility day and night.
- Four 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 24" Sign.
- Eight 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 30"- 48" Sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel fasteners and Tufnut mounting are included to keep the sign secure.
- LED signs are weatherproof.
Optional sensors - Please call to inquire Dusk to Dawn Sensor