SNAP'n SAFE Couplers made from 80% recycled materials
- No need to bore out concrete for new square sign post installations or when repairing damaged sign posts.
- Simply bolt the breakaway base to concrete.
- Reduces the risk of occupant injury, the sign post will no longer strike and penetrate the windshield or roof of a vehicle during a collision. The SNAP’n SAFE™ Surface Mount Breakaway Square Sign Post Coupler is made of cast gray iron, withstands winds of 120 mph.
- Breakaway Sign Post Couplers, NCHRP Report 350 Compliant.
- Choose from these sizes: #10 = 2 1/2" Post Size, #9 = 2", #9.5 = 2 1/4", #8 = 1 3/4".
- Simply drill (3) holes in concrete using the base as guide. Secure coupler to concrete with (3) bolts. Attach sign post with (2) corner bolts.
- Installation hardware included.