Radar Sign - Fast-350
The RU2 Systems pole mounted radar speed sign is a great tool for keeping traffic speed down. The digital speed signs can be mounted permanently or semi-permanently and the high intensity LED display gets driver attention. You can directly hard-wire your sign to your electric service or powert it by a solar panel power system.
These radar signs feature a full matrix high intensity digital LED display with 18? characters which are appropriate for higher posted speeds (40 MPH and above). The signs are readable at distances of up to 1250 feet. In addition to the standard flashing digit Violator Alert, several additional Violator Alerts are available including the included “SLOW DOWN” message, our flashing Red/Blue bars, which are particularly effective at night and a new white LED strobe.
Radar Sign Casework:
- 1/8”aluminum construction
- Polyester powder coat finish inside and out, rear access panel to critical components.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Large “YOUR SPEED”sign included (MUTCD compliant )
- GE Lexan® shielding with a smoked, non-glare finish for easy readability even in direct sunlight
- Universal (U-bolt, band or lag) mounting bracket included .
Radar Sign Electronics:
- K-band single directional radar unit.
- Latest generation AlInGaP high intensity LED’s
- 18” Full Matrix (rounded) characters for quick recognition.
- Readable at 1250'.
- RF Key fob for remote parameter setup, 100+ ft. range
- Minimum Speed Display
High Speed Blanking
Flashing Digit Violator Alert Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions.
12 VDC operation, 12 VDC or 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz input
- Keyed On/Off switch
Single cycle 24 Hour ON/OFF clock.
Defaults to last settings upon power up
Radar Sign Options: Call to Inquire
- Solar Panel, 40- 85W typical, with mounting bracket.
316 Stainless steel case construction, brushed mill finish
Various timing scenarios available
Custom powder coat colors available
Violator alerts - “SLOW DOWN” Red-Blue Flashing Bars White LED strobe (photo effect)
More Radar Speed Signs