The RU2 Fast 650 Radar Speed Display Trailer was designed specifically for narrower streets where speeding is a problem and posted limits don’t exceed 35MPH. While it may be light in weight, we build it to the same tough industrial standards as its bigger brothers. Easily towed with a passenger vehicle or even a golf cart, the trailer can be repositioned throughout community streets for maximum effectiveness without being overbearing or worse, a hazard. This trailer mounted radar display is accurate within one mile per hour, and easily read at a glance. The 12” high, full matrix LED characters can be seen from 750 feet to alert the driver of their speed. And optional violator alerts make your point perfectly clear to all.
Standard Features: Single directional K-band radar unit 12” Amber AlInGaP LED Full Matrix (rounded) display characters Display protected by 3/16” GE Lexan® with a smoked, non-glare finish. RF Key fob for remote parameter setup, 100+ ft. range. Automatic intensity adjustment to ambient light conditions. Fold down speed sign rack Keyed On/Off switch One (1) Deep Cycle Marine battery (2nd battery optional) Single cycle 24 hr. ON/OFF clock Flashing Digit Violator Alert - 1 MPH/KPH increments Directional Traffic Management Arrow Patterns Minimum Display Speed / High Speed Cut-off Unit defaults to last settings upon power up
- Construction: 2” round, 087 wall tubular steel frame
- White polyester powder coat finish over high zinc epoxy primer, UV and graffiti resistant
- (3) Stabilizer jacks with a 750 lb capacity each. Capable of raising the trailer up to 8” from normal height
- 8" white steel wheels with 4.80 x 8C two (2) ply ST rated tires
- 12 gauge formed fenders
- DOT regulation lights (including side markers, cut out style, with flat 4-pin connector)
- Length 78", Width 53"
- Height: deployed 76", in tow 48"
- 2" Class II ball coupler
- Full 7” wide, 14 gauge steel fenders
- 2000 lb. rated axle
- Leaf spring suspension
- Taper roller bearings
- Curb Weight: 310 lbs. (Single battery config.) Tongue Weight: ~27 lbs. (Single battery config.)
- Five (5) year warranty on display electronics & radar
- 1 x 12VDC group 24deep cycle marine battery - 84 Hrs (7-10 days service) mounted in marine battery box
- Charger - 6A internal marine grade floating charger
- Timer - Single cycle 24 Hour ON/OFF timer
- Includes Speed Limit Sign with Interchangeable digits in increments of 5.
- Includes MSO ( Manufacturer's Statement of Origin allowing yo to apply for title with your DMV and to get tags for the trailer.
- Optional Solar 50 watt panel avaiable to extend time between battery charges.