Public Safety Vests meeting ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 standards are specially designed to provide unrestricted access to equipment, weapons, and medical devices that may be worn at the waist.
- Constructed of comfortable mesh polyester material.
- Five point tear away at the shoulders, sides and front.
- Reflective stripes provide 360 degree visibility.
- Short in front design allows access to equipment belt.
- Adjustable side straps for custom fit.
- Constructed of at least 450 square inches of back ground material and 201 square inches of retroreflective tape.
- Expandable radio pocket and pencil pocket.
- Tabs for mic or phone over upper chest on both sides.
- Provision for reflective I.D. panel on back.
- Plastic pocket for slide-in I.D. panel on front and back.
- VP-SI reflective I.D. panels sold separately.