The PowrLiner™2850 is designed to withstand the rigors of steady, everyday use on pavement, fields and turf. It's the perfect intermediate line striper that can handle all one-gun projects too big for the smaller line stripers. FREE FREIGHT.
- Higher output and longer sustained use in a design that weighs only 250 lbs. - easy to use, transport and store.
- Ideal for medium sized projects on athletic fileds and pavement; easy maneuverability makes tight turns and stenciling easy and fast.
- Fluid section has slower-stroking piston, slower cycle rate and larger displacement for longer performance life.
- Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on left, right, front or rear of striper.
- Equipped with LX-80II spray gun, with in-handle filter and SC-6 reversible striping tip.
- Designed to carry 5-gallon pail of paint. Handles Latex and Oil Paints.
- Removable gun for stenciling and painting.
- Adjustable telescoping handles for comfort.
- Front Swivel Caster, tracks straight and unlocks for easier maneuvering.
- 5 Year Limited Manufactuers Warranty
- Model No. 0290008
- 64"W x 30"D x 47"H
- Max. Tip Size 1-Gun .032" Max. Output .92 GPM
- Max. Operating Pressure 3300 psi
- 1/4" x 50' anti-static spray hose
- Subaru 126 cc, OHC Gas Engine with low oil alert
- Gun, LX80II 2-finger Gun
- 419 Reversible Airless Tip
- Weight - (250 lbs.)
- Rated @ 1000 gallons per year.