Guard Dog Cable Protector - 5 Channel Cable Guard
Guard Dog provides a fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable cables and hose lines from damage while also providing a method of safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Made of all weather polyurethane construction. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure its protection. The cable protector is ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications. Optional Anti-Slip Rubber Pad Kit available for added traction on smooth surfaces.
Guard Dog Cable Protector Details:
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Measuring 36"L x 19.75" W x 1.87" H
- LOAD CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tire (21,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.3 in. in diameterCarrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
- NEW - Through holes added for fastening protector down.
- NEW - Smooth area added for adhering a barcode label or RFID tag.
- NEW - Pry slots added underneath for easy removal when fastened down End caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor. 4-Way Cross allows you to split or join cable runs. 45° left and right hand turns allow for additional configuration options. Join left and right turns to create a jog.
- NEC REQUIREMENTS Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
- ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES... Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
- CAUTION... Ramp angle on 3 channel protectors is fairly steep. If forklifts or other vehicles with small wheels will be crossing these protectors, Cross-Guard ADA compliant ramps are highly recommended.
More Cable & Hose Covers