Guard Dog Cable Protector - 3 Channel Cable Guard
Guard Dog provides a fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable cables and hose lines from damage while also providing a method of safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure its protection. The cable protector is ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
Guard Dog Cable Protector Details:
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Measuring 36"L x 20" W x 3" H.
- Channel Width 2.25", Channel Height 2.25", weight 30 lb.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 14,210 lbs/tire (28,420 lbs/axle)
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
- NEC REQUIREMENTS Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
- ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES... Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
- CAUTION... Ramp angle on 3 channel protectors is fairly steep. If forklifts or other vehicles with small wheels will be crossing these protectors, Cross-Guard ADA compliant ramps are highly recommended.
More Cable & Hose Covers