The LineLazer 3900 is ideal for contractors who demand productivity and performance. The 3900 features a quick disconnect spray gun for easy stenciling and general painting. A 4 H.P. Honda engine provides for smooth operation with power to spare, 3300 PSI, (1.15 GPM). Includes one spray tip for lines and one tip for stencils. Accessories and additional spray tips listed above. ( 2nd Gun Option - Please call to inquire ), 260 Lbs. Weight
The New Auto-Layout System
- Finish striping jobs faster - 30% faster with walk behind stripers and 50% faster using the LineDriver.
- Less hassle, less fatigue - no bending to mark the lines and read a tape measure.
- Pin point accuracy - accurate to 1/4 inch at 100 feet.
- Take the pain out of layout - no more tape measures, calculating errors, guessing, sore backs, wasted energy, or missed opportunities.
- New Digital Display now shows psi, mph, mils-instant average, lineal foot, gallons and mils-total - all on one screen!
We've outdone ourselves on the LineLazer IV with Auto-Layout.
- Exclusive Durable Can Holder Design - built to last in all conditions and folds up for on-board storage.
- Chromex pump rod with long-life rod treatment built for the most demanding applications is 4 times harder than ordinary chrome.
- Rear Gun Mount Advantage - for applying straighter long lines and smoother curved lines.
- Advanced Vibration Reduction System - Up to 60% less vibration at the spray tip than the competition, taking line quality to the next level.
- Easy Out filter comes out with the cap for convenient, mess-free access.
|Weight (Dry, Without Packaging)