Leading the industry in zero-energy egress systems, Jessup’s new Glo Brite® Eco Exit signs utilize the latest photoluminescent technology to absorb and store ambient light. In the event of an emergency with blackout or smoky conditions this stored energy is immediately visible, creating a clearly recognizable, photoluminescent egress indicator. These innovative emergency egress signs reduce the risk of panic or injury during an evacuation, offering peace of mind while eliminating energy costs. 15 3/8" x 8 3/4" x 3/4"
- LEED points qualified
- Reduces cooling and emergency generator loads
- Aesthetically pleasing designs
- Multiple product solutions for every application
- Lower labor and material cost
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Standard bracket options for easy mounting
Building Owner benefits
- Zero energy consumption - zero cost
- Zero maintenance – no bulbs, no battery replacement
- No disposal cost
- Movable if egress paths change
- Reduces overhead costs
- Non radioactive
- Lifetime Expectancy 25+ Years.