Rule of thumb is to use one inch of mirror diameter for every foot of distance you are from the area you are monitoring (watching a 26' area, select a 26" diameter mirror).
If unsure, please call before ordering, for our mirrors are non-returnable!
- Convex Roundtangular Acrylic Mirrors
- 160° Degrees of Viewing Area
- Cropped Top and Bottom allows for Installation in Areas with Low Clearance.
- Weighs less than glass mirrors.
- Designed for use indoors or in sheltered areas.
- Mounting Bracket included. Mounting Hardware Not Included!