The combination of flame resistant PVC coating on non-woven Nomex provides excellent thermal performance and maintains 100% waterproof protection, in a soft, lightweight rainsuit.
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 Compliant Suit, Jacket, and Coat for High Visibility
• 2" Silver Reflective Trim Reflects Light for 360° Nighttime Conspicuity
• Fluorescent Background Colors for Excellent Daytime Visibility
• Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance
-Storm Fly Front Overall w/2" Silver Reflective Tape. Hook & Loop Take Up straps at cuffs. Self Material Suspenders w/Quick Release Buckles.
Ideal Applications: Line Workers, Trouble Shooting, Substation, Switching, Pipeline Services, Construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement
• Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
• Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
• Full flame resistant corduroy collar with hood in collar construction.
• Non-conductive hardware
• Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable velcro take-up strap
• Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
• D-ring access for fall protection harness
• Self material suspenders, and crossover
• Heavy duty quick release suspender buckles
• Easy access cargo pockets with closure
• Velcro take-up straps for adjustable fit
• Mildew resistant
• Flame resistant tested*
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.