High Visibility FR Overalls (Yellow)
These high visibility overalls use a combination of flame resistant PVC coating on non-woven Nomex to provide excellent thermal performance and help maintain 100% waterproof protection. The Hi Vis fluorescent orange color keeps workers visible and material is soft and lightweight for comfort. Overalls have a storm fly front w/2" silver reflective tape for greater visibility. Overalls are mildew resistant and flame resistant tested* They are made for Chemical Resistance for: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
Ideal Applications: Line Workers, Trouble Shooting, Substation, Switching, Pipeline Services, Construction.
Hi Vis Overall Details:
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 Compliant for high visibility
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- 2" Silver Reflective Trim Reflects Light for 360° Nighttime Conspicuity
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance
- Hook & Loop Take Up straps at cuffs.
- Self Material Suspenders w/Quick Release Buckles
- Velcro take-up straps for adjustable fit
- Pair with Yellow FR Raincoat