Fluorescent Orange Reflective Jacket - ANSI Class 3 w/ 2" Silver Reflective Tape
Stay dry, comfortable and safe. This jacket has a combination of flame resistant PVC coating on non-woven Nomex which provides excellent thermal performance and 100% waterproof protection, including mildew resistance, all in a soft, lightweight rainsuit. The 2" silver reflective trim reflects light for 360° of extended nighttime visibility and the fluorescent colors provide excellent daytime visibility as well.
Reflective Jacket Details:
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 Compliant Jacket, and Coat for High Visibility.
- 2" Silver Reflective Trim Reflects Light for 360° Nighttime Conspicuity.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
- Flame resistant tested* and Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
- Jacket has full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle, providing maximum freedom of movement.
- Full flame resistant corduroy collar with hood in collar construction and non-conductive hardware
- Includes Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable velcro take-up strap
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance
- Hidden Hardware
- Storm Fly Front w/Zipper front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
- Easy Access 2Patch Pockets w/Flap and Hook & Loop Closure
- Full vented Cape Back for improved circulation
- D-Ring access for Fall Protection Access-Hoof & Loop Take - Up
- Self material suspenders, and crossover with heavy duty quick release suspender buckles
- Velcro take-up straps for adjustable fit
Jacket is Ideal for: Line Workers, Trouble Shooting, Substation, Switching, Pipeline Services, Construction.
View More High Visibility Jacket and Clothing Choices »»