Liquid Containment: Panels overlap upon connection to minimize liquid penetration. Overlap incorporates a specialized containment channel under each overlap area, designed to capture stray liquid that may seep from top surface.
Underside Module: Optional underside module attaches to the underside of each panel, thus sealing the system and providing additional strength, rigidity and weight distribution to allow for more heavyweights loading. ArmorDeck systems interconnect to each other to allow for multiple versions of ArmorDeck to be seamlessly connected as needed for varying applications.
Aeration Holes: Specially designed to allow light, aeration, and rain drainage. Incorporates proprietary ridge that surrounds each aeration hole, thus preventing casual spills from flowing through to the subsurface. Specialized aeration hole ridge also provides additional traction during wet conditions.
Durable panel construction including high grade materials, engineered structural support and high quality manufacturing
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reinforced with additives for added strength, flex modulus, and izod impact value.
- UV Package: A 5-year UV package is incorporated into the material formulation to prevent degradation and brittleness as a result of prolonged sun exposure.
- Understructure: Bi-directional ribbing system which includes four (4) full-height ribs in either direction and five (5) half-height ribs, thus providing strength while minimizing surface area contact. All ribbing incorporates radius edges to prevent sub-surface damage or cutting.
- Each section has a useable surface area of 42" x 42" and is 2" thick, thus providing maximum rigidity and surface protection.
Integrated self-aligning hook and loop connection system. Additional cam-lock system can be employed when added strength is required
- Cam Locks: Rotating cam locks in high grade aluminum, for added strength.
- Connection Loops: Four (4) built-in connector loops on each side and four (4) receiver pins on each side. Connection system is designed to connect easily by allowing panels to nest into each other. Reinforcement ribbing behind connector loops incorporated into main panel design.