This A/C powered illuminated flashing Stop Sign (R1-1) uses innovative LED technology with a set of synchornized high-intensity LEDS to extend the range of visibility for the stop sign in both day and night. This same technology also makes them highly visible in all types of weather conditions. They conform to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), found in the MUTCD. The extra flashing component (on top of the lights themselves) further promote driver awareness of the site for greater safety.
Other AC powered LED Stop Sign Options:
36" AC Powered LED Stop SIgn
LED Stop Sign Features and Specifications:
- Signs have fast, easy installation with low maintenance.
- Stop signs are weatherproofed to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Signs have Type XI reflective sheeting to provide outstanding reflective brightness, both day or night.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R1-1
- Four 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 24" Sign.
- Eight 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 30"- 48" Sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware are included to keep the sign secure.
You might also be interested in: Solar Powered LED Stop Sign
Optional Sensors - Please call to inquire
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor – Standard Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor