Flashing Pedestrian Crossing Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Pedestrian Sign ( W11-2) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). It uses the latest innovative LED technology, a system which employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. This LED system extends the range of visibility of the signday and night in all weather conditions making it easier for drivers to notice.
Flashing Pedestrian Sign Specs
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD W11-2 Type XI reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Four 1 ¼” White LED Lights on 24" Signs
- Eight 1 ¼” White LED Lights on 30" – 48" signs. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance
- Sheeting Type IX, Type IX- Flourescent Yellow Green
- Options 24/7 Flash, Deluxe Push Button On, Push Button On, Sensor – Dusk-to-Dawn, Sensor – Pedestrian, Timer – ATC, Timer – Deluxe School, Wireless Communication
- Power Type AC, Solar
- Size 24", 30", 36" and 48"
Special Options - Please call to inquire
- Standard Timer – ATC, 7DT-2CH: Timer suited for timing applications needing a daily or weekly schedule. Allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. Example- the sign timed to turn on at 8:00am-10:00am and again at 8:00pm-10:00pm 7 days a week.
- Deluxe School Zone Timer – Eltec, TC-18: Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. It also can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on. Example- weekends, holidays, institutes days, summer break
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor – Standard Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor
- Vehicle Sensor – MS SEDCO, TC26-B LONG RANGE VEHICLE SENSOR (up to 200' for cars, 350' for large vehicles) DIRECTIONAL SCANNING (select approach-only or depart-only) The TC26-B is designed to detect the motion of a vehicle and then trigger the operation of a traffic controller. Based on microwave technology, the TC26-B is not affected by temperature, humidity, color or background noise variations. TC26-B will only respond to motion in one direction (approach-only or depart-only selectable) making it ideal for vehicular detection at intersections.
You may also be interested in: Energy Saving Solar Powered Pedestrian Crossing Sign