Our Flashing Pedestrian Crossing Sign conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the MUTCD. The innovative LED technology, uses synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend visibility and increase pedestrian safety. The range of visibility of the sign is dramatically enhanced for both day and night and in all weather. Flashing feature also increases driver awareness for further improved pedestrian safety at crossings.
LED Pedestrian Safety Sign Features and Specifications
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD W11-2 Type XI reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Four 1 ¼” White LED Lights on 24" Signs
- Eight 1 ¼” White LED Lights on 30" – 48" signs. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Pedestrian signs are highway grade .080 aluminum construction to provide resistance to corrosion.
- Signs include Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware to keep them in place.
- Pedestrian signs are weatherproof.
- They install quickly and require minimum maintenance.
- Sheeting Type IX, Type IX- Flourescent Yellow Green
- Options 24/7 Flash, Deluxe Push Button On, Push Button On, Sensor – Dusk-to-Dawn, Sensor – Pedestrian, Timer – ATC, Timer – Deluxe School, Wireless Communication
- AC Powered
- Sizes include 24", 30", 36" and 48"
Special Options - Please call to inquire
- Standard Timer – ATC, 7DT-2CH: Timer suited for timing applications needing a daily or weekly schedule. Allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. Example- the sign timed to turn on at 8:00am-10:00am and again at 8:00pm-10:00pm 7 days a week.
- Deluxe School Zone Timer – Eltec, TC-18: Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. It also can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on. Example- weekends, holidays, institutes days, summer break
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor – Standard Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor