Each a-frame kit includes 2 legs and I-beam board.
A-frame barricades are constructed with I-Beam Boards built with a unique design that adds to the strength of the unit. The recessed area for sheeting helps protect the sheeting from damage.
A-Frame barricade features:
- Rugged, "double-wall" A-Frame plastic barricade.
- Plasticade A-Frame Barricade Kits include two A-Frame legs and one I-Beam Board.
- Choose length of I-Beam Board, 6' or 8, then type of striped sheeting, engineer grade or high intensity prismatic grade
- Sheeting is applied to both sides of I-Beam boards,left sheeting on one side and right sheeting on the other side.
- Perfect for crowd control, road closures, and work zones.
- Unique I-Beam board creates a rigid barricade system and protects the sheeting.
- A-Frame legs are designed to receive flashing lights and can be internally ballasted with sand.
- Boards weigh 1 lb. per foot., Dimensions of board 7.75"H x 1.75" at I beam end.
- Made in the USA - Component parts available elsewhere
Dimensions of A-Frame Leg: 28"W x 42"H (board opening - 2"W x 8"H)
Weight: 5 lbs.
For a complete selection browse A-Frame Barricades >>