Our wholesale Flashing Stop Sign (R1-1) meet the FHWA requirements as set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). They are equipped with an innovative LED system that uses a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign. This increases visibility during day/night and all weather conditions to increase driver and pedestrian safety at intersections. The additional flashing effect of the LEDs serves as an extra attention getting measure to keep drivers alert at the intersection. Independent state tests have shown dramatic improvements in slowed speed to intersections with flashing stop sign technology.
Other AC powered LED Stop Sign Options:
30" AC Powered LED Stop n
- Type XI reflective sheeting for greater reflective brightness, day or night.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction makes signs extra resistant to corrosion.
- Signs are MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant, MUTCD R1-1
- Four 1 ¼ Red LED Lights on 24" Sign.
- Eight 1 ¼ Red LED Lights on 30"- 48" Sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements.
- Fast installation and low maintenance.
Optional Sensors - Please call to inquire
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor Standard Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor
- Vehicle Sensor MS SEDCO, TC26-B LONG RANGE VEHICLE SENSOR (up to 200' for cars, 350' for large vehicles) DIRECTIONAL SCANNING TECHNOLOGY (select approach-only or depart-only) The TC26-B detects vehicle motion and then triggers the operation of a traffic controller. The sensor is based on microwave technology and is not affected by temperature, humidity, color or background noise variations. TC26-B will only respond to motion in one direction (approach-only or depart-only selectable) which makes it ideal for vehicle detection at intersections.